The ITS Connect Promotion Consortium understands the importance of personal information, and to ensure that they are protected with the utmost care, we adhere to the laws associated with the protection of personal information, along with the following guidelines.
- In the event that the ITS Connect Promotion Consortium acquires your personal information (name, address, phone number, email address, etc.), it will be obtained only for necessary circumstances and will be specified to a certain extent for our purposes.
- The ITS Connect Promotion Consortium will send you information on services that we believe would be useful to you via mail, email or phone. These will be done only for the legitimate purposes.
- The ITS Connect Promotion Consortium will manage your personal information appropriately, and will not disclose your personal information to any third parties, unless consented by you or allowed by law. In the event that we share your personal information with a third party, we are obligated to appropriately manage that information with them in accordance with our contract.
- The ITS Connect Promotion Consortium will take rational safety measures to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal information or loss of data, falsification, leakage, etc.
- In the event that you would like to confirm or revise your personal information, we will deal with it in a reasonable range, only after identifying you.
Inquiries, etc. regarding your personal information should be made from “Contact
We ask all of you who use the ITS Connect system to adhere to the laws associated with the protection of personal information.